Wednesday, January 8, 2014

"We'll bring the world His truth"

It is an exciting time to be a full-time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! We are just beginning to incorporate online resources into our efforts to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ to all the world. I will be using this blog to post weekly messages that will be spiritually uplifting and, hopefully, will help you feel Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ's love for you. As we embark on this journey together, I ask for your support. Questions and comments are encouraged! Let's use the internet for good!

"You live in a world where technological advances occur at an astounding pace. It is difficult for many of my generation to keep up with the possibilities. Depending on how technology is used, these advances can be a blessing or a deterrent. Technology, when understood and used for righteous purposes, need not be a threat but rather an enhancement to spiritual communication."  
--Richard G. Scott, a living Apostle of Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I'm new to commenting on blogs, but I think I'm figuring it out! Technology and I have a love/hate relationship, but God be willing, I will share my experiences and testimony online. I look forward to following Sister Lisa Hamilton's blog and being uplifted by the other comments.

    ReplyDelete