Friday, January 31, 2014

In His Arms

For  over a week, I've had a couple scriptures stuck in my head.

"...I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love"

"...encircles them in the arms of safety..."

Arms of love. Arms of safety. Arms of mercy. Those are the arms I want to be encircled in. Those are the arms that want to encircle me. My Heavenly Father--your Heavenly Father--and my Savior, Jesus Christ--your Savior, Jesus Christ--want to encircle you in Their arms.

I feel the Savior's loving embrace when I listen to a song like "I Feel My Savior's Love".

I feel the Savior's loving embrace when I pour out my soul in fervent, heartfelt prayer.


I feel the Savior's loving embrace when I embrace His gospel and live His teachings.



* When do you feel the Savior's loving embrace?*




If you have questions about this, or any other post PLEASE feel free to comment or send me a private message. I would love to answer your questions and help you on your personal journey to feeling His loving embrace every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment